Hildesheimer Gelegenheitswürfler
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Hildesheimer Gelegenheitswürfler

Gelegenheit macht Würfler

StartseitePortalNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Nicoleblond

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
nicoleblond

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

Nicoleblond Empty
BeitragThema: Nicoleblond   Nicoleblond EmptyMo Mai 25, 2015 5:08 pm

Nicoleblond. 43 years. I play miniature games for over 10 years. I live in France, near Paris. I'm in a game association, and I'm one of the main organizers of the convention JFJ (Journées Figurines et Jeux = Days Miniatures & Games). This is one of the largest miniatures conventions from the Paris region, bringing together about 1000 people over 2 days during a weekend with tournaments, demonstrations, bringing together professionals and associations. The JFJ convention exists for 9 years. Every year we create a special figurine produced about 400 copies.

Together, I'm a very big fan of the game Alkemy, and I went from players to fans, then head to the galleon group that manages the rules, profiles during the time when Studio 38 was publisher of the game. Studio 38, with a store in Grenoble (City in France), they decided to stop the development of the game and asked me to take over the game. with 7 friends and fans of the game, we set up a company in December 2013 to continue the development of miniatures game Alkemy. That's why I come on this forum to communicate Alkemy :-)
Nach oben Nach unten
Xenothorn

Xenothorn

Anzahl der Beiträge : 884

Nicoleblond Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Nicoleblond   Nicoleblond EmptyDi Mai 26, 2015 7:42 am

Welcome here. cheers
Nach oben Nach unten

Nicoleblond
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Hildesheimer Gelegenheitswürfler :: Watt? Wer bist du denn??? :: Hier könnt ihr euch vorstellen-
Gehe zu: